Helpdesk – Services
When you want to give your teams the support they need to do their best work, our helpdesk service means we're there whenever they have questions about accessibility and inclusive user experience.
When is the right time
A helpdesk is especially valuable following assessments, design reviews and instructor-led training.
What we'll do
We’ll be there so your teams can ask us questions when then need to or just for a little extra reassurance as they start to make accessibility part of everything they do.
Typical questions include:
- Is this colour contrast good enough?
- Do these links need to be underlined?
- Is this the best way to associate form fields and labels?
- What is the expected keyboard interaction for this component?
- How do screen readers manage this kind of content?
- Can you recommend a best practice pattern for this component?
- When we use an accessibility checker we get this error, what does it mean?
What you'll get
On-demand access to our accessibility knowledge through Slack Connect or email, for as many weeks or months as you'd like.
We like to listen. If you have a project, product, problem, or idea that you want to discuss, get in touch!