Hello, we’re TetraLogical
We're a company with inclusion at its heart. We specialise in all aspects of accessibility, from working with your websites and apps to giving your teams the skills they need to make accessibility part of everything they do.
We take the time to understand your organisation, your project, and your goals, so we can put together services that are tailored to suit you. Our accessibility services include:
- Initial assessments and assessments
- Agile usability testing and usability testing
- Embedded accessibility and helpdesk
- Instructor-led training and self-led training
- Design reviews and usability reviews
- Design system accessibility
- Sustainable accessibility
TetraLogical is a member of the W3C where we contribute to standards including HTML, CSS, ARIA, and WCAG.
Our User Experience Network is a group of people who use assistive technologies, alternative input devices, and other accesssibility services. They provide valuable feedback about their experiences using products and services as part of our agile usability testing and usability testing services.
- Léonie Watson at c't webdev
- Patrick H. Lauke at A11y Camp Australia
More news items
- Understanding WCAG 2.1 Level AAA
- Browsing with speech recognition
More blog posts
We like to listen. If you have a project, product, problem, or idea that you want to discuss, get in touch!