Any data you supply to us at our request, for example, to sign up for a TetraLogical webinar or event, is stored securely and is not shared with any third parties unless necessary to fulfil the requested service. We will only use this data for the purpose you supplied it and delete it when it is no longer needed.
GDPR and data processing
TetraLogical is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personal data. In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented robust measures to ensure that your personal information is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently.
We collect and process your data only with your explicit consent and for the specified purposes communicated to you. We limit our collection and usage of your data to the necessary extent for carrying out our services. We store your data securely, and it is accessible only by authorized personnel.
We respect your rights under GDPR, including the right to access, correct, and delete your personal data. You also have the right to restrict or object to our processing of your data.
In the event of a data breach, we are committed to informing the relevant authorities promptly, and affected individuals where necessary, within 72 hours.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact details, such as name, address, email, and telephone number
- Professional information, such as job title and company name
- Correspondence records, including consultation notes and email communicationsHow We Use Your Information
We use your personal data to:
- Provide consultancy services
- Process payments
- Communicate with you about your service needs
- Improve our services and offerings
We process your personal data on the following lawful bases:
- Contractual necessity: to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
- Legal obligation: to comply with the law.
- Legitimate interests: to run our business effectively and improve our services.
- Consent: where we have obtained your explicit consent.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our services, to comply with legal obligations, and to resolve disputes.
Your trust is important to us, and we strive to earn it by ensuring that your personal data is handled responsibly. If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your data, or if you want to assert your right to be forgotten, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
We like to listen. If you have a project, product, problem, or idea that you want to discuss, get in touch!